The weather forecast could not be better for our Halloween party at Congressional Cemetery tomorrow!
A few things to know before you come:
- Everyone MUST sign in as they enter the Cemetery and will get a name badge. If you plan to drink, please bring a valid ID to obtain a wristband and drink tickets.
- Children are welcome and parents are asked to supervise them at all times.
- Dogs are welcome but MUST be on a leash at all times and should be well socialized.
- Congressional Cemetery is an active Cemetery. Please be mindful of the gravestones and markers as well as how you dispose of trash.
A few fun highlights this year:
- Giveaways from Easy Paint, Maldon Cleaning Services, Jade Fitness, 123Junk, and Fit4Mom
- Costume Contest